We left Paris yesterday to go Nantes. Here are 20 things we will remember about Paris.
2. Barely ANY public toilets (and human and dog wee and poo on the streets).
3. The African hairdressers and their tours on Rue de Chateau d’Eau
4. The puppet show (La Guignol) about the three little pigs at Jardin du Luxembourg 🌱 🇱🇺 🐷 🐷 🐷
5. La glace! Especially fraise, vanille et chocolate
6. Bees swarming around our food and the fresh sweet fruit at the markets 🐝 🍉 🐝
7. Delicious nectarines and peaches were in season – they were so much better than in Australia 🍑 🇫🇷 > 🍑 🇦🇺
8. Getting locked into the playground in Les Halles while mum and dad had rosé outside…
9. Maeve’s first skip on a rope near the Canal Saint Martin and watching boats go through the lock on the canal
10. Rock climbing on the Seine Wall, playing on the wooden snake on the Seine and Jasper playing soccer with French kids on the Seine for Paris Plages ⚽️ 🥅 🐍
11. Paris Plages at the Bassin de la Villette where we made sand volcanoes with French kids
12. Playing old fashioned arcade games at Le Pointe Ephemere on the Canal
13. Going deep underground to the Paris Catacombes 💀 💀 💀
14. Eating 20 chocolates and 2 ice creams with Roberto on our walking tour at Saint German des Pres
15. Chasing pigeons everywhere and getting into trouble from mum and dad
16. Going to the tower on the island across the wooden suspension bridge at Parque Buttes Charmount and looking over Paris
17. Playing in the creek at the Parque Buttes Charmount
18. The Eiffel Tower!
19. Eating at lots of restaurants and cafes.
20. Eating at Golden Pat on our last night and dancing to Thunderstruck and Smoke on the Water in the restaurant with the owners!